Asked by Ms.Ing from Canada | Apr. 27, 2009 10:23
About:China Embassy in Canada

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a Chinese borned, naturalized Canadian Citizen since 1967. I was born in the village of Lin Fong, in the province of Canton (1952). The last name that my parents used to immigrant to Canada was Ng, and because Ng is not pronouniable, and so like my grandfather, we've adopted Ing as our last name, but not legally changed. Today, I would like to revolve this problem, but I do not have a birth certificate from my birth place, I am wondering if the Chinese Embassy can help me in any way. Also, I am very keen on teaching English as a second language, could you also give me some advice on that aspect. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Apr. 30, 2009 04:11
Ms.Ing, you can go to the Public Security Bureau in charge of Lin Fong Villge to deal with this thing. Can you speak Chinese, if not ,you need an interpreter to accompany you.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam: Recently I wrote thatI am a Chinese borned, naturalized Ca...
Asked by from Canada
| May. 13, 2009 20:40
I am a naturalized citizen, born in Hong Kong in 1967, came to this country...
Asked by Ms.jujubee from USA
| Apr. 01, 2011 04:32
Naturalized US citizen lost original Chinese passport. What can I do to get...
Asked by ET2603 from USA
| Mar. 14, 2012 02:33
Can I get HK identiy card and HK passport in NYC?
Asked by Mei from USA
| Dec. 21, 2011 02:06
Dear Sir I am Canadian citizen living in Iran. How can get Chinese visa?
Asked by Mr.Abbas from Canada
| Aug. 11, 2009 21:15
My question is if my American born daughter can apply 2 year multiple visa?...
Asked by Li from USA
| Mar. 06, 2014 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)