Asked by Ms.Regina from mexico | Apr. 25, 2009 09:21
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hi im in thailand now, i had a problem mi flight came to shangai and i had only one entry in mi china visa, in the aeromexico (im from mexico) they told me that if i fly directly from bangkok to shangai pudong and then take my flight to mexico i didnt need another via, but china eastern airlines didnt let me get in the plain to shangai be\cause of the visa cause my mexico ticket is open, its a crew member ticket so i needed to confirm that i was accepted in the mexico flight, and with open tickets you cant do that , so is there like a transit visa or permit, for just that, i have no intention to go into shangai city i just want to take my flight and i dont have enough money for a regular visa, cause im already paying for tonight hotel and food, and until wed that is my flight. what ca i do ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Joanna from China | Apr. 27, 2009 20:15
Ms.Regina, you can apply for a transit visa in Thailand.
Related Questions:
Is my visa still valid
Asked by Daniel from Austria
| Aug. 03, 2015 02:16
UK - Shanghaii - HK - UK
Asked by Ben h from Ukraine
| Feb. 19, 2018 20:49
Is 72 hours free transit for flights with stops in China only?
Asked by Mirka from Ireland
| Jan. 02, 2017 02:32
how do i get a new 30days entry and where?
Asked by frederick from Ghana
| Nov. 27, 2014 19:52
What would it take to get a visa F for 3 or 6 months?
Asked by Jaime from Spain
| Jan. 13, 2013 01:05
Need Help On my trip
Asked by peggy from Malaysia
| Jun. 24, 2012 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)