Asked by Ms.Ellen Bjrkestedt from Sweden | Apr. 21, 2009 11:52
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Mr/Mrs,

My name is Ellen Bjrkestedt and I am a Swedish girl visiting some Swedish friends in an NGO in Bangladesh for some months.

I am going to apply for a tourist VISA to China to see a Swedish friend who is also going to visit China, and to apply for renewal of my Bangladeshi VISA from Beijing.

My question is if there is something I need to hand in together with

the Visa application form, the photo, a passport copy of the three first pages in my passport?

I would be so thankful for Your help.

My best greetings

Ellen Bjrkestedt

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ford from China | Apr. 22, 2009 03:42
To apply for a foreign country's visa, you are required to hold a resident permit or a visa of the country where you will submit your application.
Related Questions:
Dear Mr/Mrs, I am a Swedish girl visiting Swedish friends working in an...
Asked by Ms.Ellen Bjorkestedt from Sweden and Bangladesh
| Apr. 18, 2009 01:32
There was a Swedish explorer on the Silk Road, what was his name?
Asked by Britt Gardee from Canada
| Nov. 12, 2014 01:10
Hello, I am a Swedish citezen but has a resident permit/and living in Bel...
Asked by Mrs.Maria from Belgium
| Mar. 11, 2010 04:41
Can I transfer my Chinese visa from my old passport to the new passport?
Asked by Yang from Sweden
| Oct. 05, 2012 22:16
Visa to visit china
Asked by Sabah from Sweden
| Jan. 19, 2013 01:24
Im a Swedish student currently residing in Tasmania, how can I get a VISA f...
Asked by Max Hultgren from Australia
| Feb. 17, 2013 20:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)