Asked by Mr.Kelvin Chong from Malaysia | Apr. 19, 2009 03:32
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates


I am a Malaysian living in Russia. I have a student visa valid until mid August 2009. I plan to travel by train from Moscow, through Mongolia, into China. Reaching China by 1st week of August, then flying back to Malaysia through China.

Can you please inform me:
1. What are the documents that I need to present to apply for a visa single-entry tourist visa?
2. Do I have to first and foremost purchase my China- Kuala Lumpur flight or is a tourist invitation letter enough?
3. Can I submit the visa applications on behalf of friends of mine (we currently live in Kursk, quite a distance away from Moscow).

Thank you for your time.

Mr. Kelvin Chong

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robinson from China | Apr. 20, 2009 04:15
Documents required:
1.An actual passpor, which must have at least 6 months validity period left before expiration and one blank visa page
2. A passport-size photo affixed to a duly filled application form
3. Proof of hotel and flight booking
If you have a tourist invitation, it will be ok. You can submit the application on your friends' behalf.
Related Questions:
What kind of documents can I provide to prove my permanent adress in France...
Asked by Vidal from France
| Apr. 22, 2015 21:50
I am an American living in Russia and would like to visit China. Do you kno...
Asked by Ms.Williams from Russia
| Jan. 18, 2011 02:36
Hello I am a British citizen living in Samara, Russia. Soon I will go to C...
Asked by Mr.Ted from Russia
| Apr. 27, 2009 04:46
Hello, I am Russian citizen living in Russia but far away from Moscow. My ...
Asked by Mr.Ananyev from Russia
| Jul. 14, 2009 04:37
Can I get a visa to Russia while in China?
Asked by Suzanne from Canada
| May. 18, 2014 01:59
Hello, My name is Efe Eke from Turkey. I am working and living in Moscow. ...
Asked by Mr.Efe Eke from Russia
| Mar. 27, 2009 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)