Asked by Mr.Edmond from USA | Apr. 15, 2009 17:41
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I'm was born in HK and holder of a Permanent HKID as well as a China Home Return Permit. I just noticed that my China Home Return Permit expires end of April '09. I was wondering how I can renew my China Home Return Permit and how long it would take. I'm currently residing in the USA and was wondering if I can renew it by mail/courier or in person in the USA OR do I have to return to Hong Kong to get the renewal processed? If I have to apply in person in HK, please advise if there is an expedited service for the Home Return Permit renewal?

Thanks in advance for your help and direction...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Han | Apr. 15, 2009 21:41
You may mail your renewal application to the Immigration Deparment of HKSAR. Or you can entrust the CTS office in Hong Kong to apply on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a permanent resident of Canada, and have HK passport and HKID car...
Asked by Ms.Tse from Canada
| Mar. 24, 2011 03:39
I have "Home Return Permit 港澳居民來往內地通行證" do I need to apply for visa
Asked by Andy from Australia
| Jan. 12, 2015 02:36
canadian passport and home return permit
Asked by Frances from Canada
| Dec. 19, 2016 21:24
Do I need a visa flying from Boston to Shanghai if I have US passport and h...
Asked by itoenjasmine from USA
| Apr. 22, 2016 02:11
Am i eligible for a home return permit to China please?
Asked by Mrs Y C Wan from UK
| Jun. 15, 2016 22:41
Hong Kong permanent resident with Home Return Permit visiting China from Au...
Asked by Newton Lee
| Mar. 23, 2018 01:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)