Asked by Mrs.Mirjana Gurinovic from Serbia | Mar. 26, 2009 09:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Serbia

Dear Sirs,

I am interested to get more informations about the visa aplication for traveling to China for the participation at the Scientific Conference in May.
I am working at the University of Belgrade in Serbia as the researcher and would like to ask you for visa aplication.
Thank you in advance
Sincerely Yours
Dr Mirjana Gurinovic|mirjana.gurinovic

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Mar. 27, 2009 02:40
Mrs.Mirjana Gurinovic, you need apply for F visa,
F visa is issued to those who are invited to China for a business visit, an investigation, a lecture, scientific-technological & cultural exchanges, short-term furthering studies or intern practice less than six months.

Please submit the following requirments for application:
1. your passport with blank visa pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form attached with one passport-sized photo
3. Invitation letter issued by the organizer of the Scientific Conference
4. air ticket or hotel reservation if available
Related Questions:
Dear Sirs, I am a engineer interested in information about the new illum...
Asked by Mr.Fabio Celso de Castro Tito from Brazil
| Sep. 09, 2009 21:26
Dear Sirs, please, I would more informations about train D 31 because, inte...
Asked by Mr.Miroslav Novotn from Czech republic
| Feb. 25, 2009 21:20
sirs, i am a filipino engr. Working here in riyadh.i want to asked informat...
Asked by mykel from riyadh,s.a
| Jan. 09, 2011 20:17
Dear Sirs, I am interested in visiting your Embassy of Vanuatu in Bejing...
Asked by Mr.Shorey from China
| Nov. 19, 2009 20:42
How can I have informations about the result of Hong kong visa enquiry?
Asked by Niloofar Jenabian from Iran
| Aug. 03, 2012 03:20
visa medical examination
Asked by Ayman from Syria
| Jul. 21, 2013 03:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)