Asked by Mr.francisco from USA | Mar. 09, 2009 12:50
About:China Embassy in Spain

I am an Spanish citizen married to a Chinese woman. We both live in New York City. We are going to Barcelona in june of this year. I want to invite my wife's parents to visit us in Spain so we can all see each other. We are planning to stay in my mother's house. My mother is going to apply for an invitation letter for my parents-in-law, but I heard is too difficuly. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks! Francisco and Tong

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Snow from china | Mar. 09, 2009 21:26
Which city(province) are your parents-in-law from? They should conult the Spanish Embassy or consulates in China( depending on their consular district).
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen.. I befriend a Chinese citizen and we decide to get marri...
Asked by Mr.AIMERY from USA
| Dec. 16, 2010 22:27
I am Gala born 14 July 1960. how to improve my relationship with my husband...
Asked by Gala Chaka from India
| Sep. 23, 2014 03:37
Hong Kong Visa. How long in advance I can apply for the visa before my trip...
Asked by NAM TRAN from United States
| Apr. 27, 2018 21:55
I am married to a Chinese citizen and we want to live there for a few years...
Asked by Graeme from Austrlia
| Apr. 30, 2015 03:15
I married a Chinese woman in the UK 9 years ago now we want to retire to Ch...
Asked by Alan from United Kingdom
| Jun. 29, 2017 04:01
do i need a visa to visit hong kong or macau? i will have a chinese visa fo...
Asked by alan walker from england uk
| Aug. 18, 2015 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)