Asked by Mr.Roberto Giuliana from italy | Jan. 22, 2009 03:46
About:China Embassy in Italy

Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to apply for a visitors visa ( I have already downloaded form from your site).
Please advise following:

(1)Do I enclose fee with my request and is the amount of 16euro correct ?
(2)Do I have to forward my passport with a copy of my reservations on airline ?
(3)Do I need to forward fhotographs and if so how many ?
(4)If I ask my aunt to collect passport and visa do I need to give you a letter of delagation for her to do this
(5) Also could you please give me the exact address t where I should forward my request and it is not very clear on your website.
Thanks in advance for your kind co-operation.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Amanda Burne-Jones from italy | Jan. 23, 2009 04:00
Mr.Roberto Giuliana,
1)it is 16 euros for single entry tourist visa. However, the fee is paid when you collect your visa.
2) yes
3) yes, you have to foward one
4) a letter of delagation is not required
5) Please forward your request in
Related Questions:
Hi Would be visiting Hangzhou in May. Can I use the downloaded Visa Appli...
Asked by Ms.Sue from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2009 00:40
Dear Sir I am planning to travel to Shanghai and Brisbane this December. I...
Asked by Mr.Wayne from Fiji
| Sep. 27, 2010 02:45
what are the requirements and procedure of China Business Visa Application?...
Asked by Yasir from Pakistan
| Jun. 12, 2011 00:57
download visa application
Asked by peter from Indonesia
| Apr. 19, 2015 03:00
Hi Good day I was wondering what are the supporting documents we would n...
Asked by Ms.Aruna Ramcharitar Maharaj from Trinidad and Tobago
| Mar. 25, 2010 02:20
Dear Visa officer, I am planning to visit Chengdu, China for few days in...
Asked by Mr.L. Dissanayake from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 05, 2010 04:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)