Asked by Ms.Li from China | Jan. 11, 2009 22:25
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Dear Officers, I am US citizen and currently hold a multiple business visa(F) which allows me to stay for 30 days each entry. I plan to visit my parents after my F visa expiration date of Jan. 18th. Can I fly to Seoul to apply for L visa with 90 days of stay? I am currently stay in Beijing?

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Willam from USA | Jan. 15, 2009 18:59
Ms.Li, are your parents in China? If so, I think you can do it in Seoul. Applicants visiting relatives in China can apply for a longer stay duration according to your need. Please state your need of 90 days of stay duration on the visa application form. Please write the name, address, telephone of your parents in China. Otherwise, you can only get a L visa with 30 days of stay.
Related Questions:
Dual resident holder visit to Macau
Asked by Anh Do from Vietnam
| May. 19, 2016 20:48
Apply SA visa for not resident NZ citizen
Asked by clive chin from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2017 04:49
Re: Willing to apply a China visa from third country
Asked by Masood from Pakistan
| Feb. 06, 2012 03:09
Dear Sir or Madame, I am a British citizen, living in Germany and currentl...
Asked by Mr.Stewart from Great Britain
| May. 21, 2010 03:54
To Whom It May Concern, I hold a US passport and am a permanent resident i...
Asked by Mr.George C. Tan from Singapore
| Dec. 21, 2008 08:40
Dear Sir / Madam, In relation to the business F visa for attending short...
Asked by Mr.A.B from India
| Jun. 22, 2009 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)