Asked by Mr.Vladimir | Dec. 27, 2008 12:44
About:Macau Visa Policy

Hi, I am a citizen of Bolivia (Bolivian citizen). I live in mainland China 4 years ago. I will be going to Macau for a 2 day holiday early next year. I know that Bolivian citizens do need a visa for Macau and I know that Visa can be granted on arrival, but I was wondering if the visa can be granted at customs office on the border control when crossing by land from mainland China. I will be crossing over from Zhuhai (in mainland China) over to Macau. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Eva from China | Dec. 29, 2008 04:10
Mr.Vladimir, as I know, the visa can't be granted at customs office on the border control because Macau applies different entry & exit control from China.
Related Questions:
Could I get a multiple 12 Month tourist visa to China in La Paz?
Asked by mike from bolivia
| May. 21, 2012 03:50
I'm a bolivian citizen, do I need a visa?
Asked by Mr.Erick from US
| Oct. 12, 2009 02:58
I am a US citizen with Bolivian residence. would i be able to get a visa t...
Asked by Emily from Bolivia
| Nov. 09, 2013 00:32
i would like to ask a question i am a bolivian citizen and i am in a exchan...
Asked by Mr.Ramiro Alvarado from Bolivia
| May. 10, 2009 20:22
Portugal citizen living in Switzerland, need a visa to go to China
Asked by Pauline from Hong Kong
| Nov. 19, 2015 19:13
I am married to a Chinese citizen and we want to live there for a few years...
Asked by Graeme from Austrlia
| Apr. 30, 2015 03:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)