Asked by Mr.manoj Kumar Singh from Thailand bangkok | Dec. 23, 2008 01:32
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am Indian national working in Thailand ( with work permit). I am going to Hongkong on vacation with my family.My daughter (she is also Indian National) is also joining me at Bangkok( having Thai tourist visa).Kindly advise if I can get entry visa for one day at hongkong to visit Shenzen.Trust Indian national are allowed to visit Hongkong and macau and visa is granted on arrival. Is same is allowed for visit to Shenzen territory

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jan. 01, 2009 02:11
As far as I know, the entry ports at Shenzhen really issue a visa for aliens visiting this special economic zone. But I don't know whether it issues a visa-upon-aarival or not. If you apply for it in Hong Kong, I think it is easier.
Related Questions:
Can an Indian passport hoder apply visa in Bangkok?
Asked by Arti from India
| Oct. 11, 2015 02:05
What is the price for a z visa for a UK citizen
Asked by Trevor from Thailand
| Nov. 04, 2015 03:38
Visa requirements for an Indian national in Trinidad and Tobago on valid wo...
Asked by Sukhjit Singh from Trinidad and Tobago
| Sep. 03, 2017 22:14
Hi, I am an Indian National working in US on L1 visa. I would be travelling...
Asked by Ms.Amanda
| Aug. 11, 2010 20:36
I would like to know the requirements for a business visa from KSA
Asked by Abdullah
| Apr. 15, 2013 22:10
how i can get permanent residence status visa with out effect my own natio...
Asked by johnson from China
| Aug. 04, 2014 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)