Asked by Mrs.sellers from USA | Dec. 14, 2008 10:04
About:Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding

my husband and i have been to china many times but never to chengdu araa. we would love to visit in 2009. i understand we can have personalized tours where we can hold the baby pandas [for a fee,] this would be a life dream! how does one make a reservation for this? thank you in advance for the information.

Answers (4)
Answered by Ms.Anderson from USA | Dec. 19, 2008 08:49
Mrs. Sellers, Your inquiry about personalized tours was something I was not aware of but if you find any information on that, my email address is|Rande48423. Thank you in advance.
Answered by Mr.van belle from Belgium | Jan. 24, 2009 04:33
Hi i'm just back from chengdu and have spend some time in the panda centre.
You can hold a baby panda for about 2 min for 100 dollars or a red panda for 50 yuan this money goes to the panda centre. you dont need a reservation just come early otherwise when its busy there's a long wait.
Answered by from China | Apr. 02, 2009 06:56

i live in Chengdu,if you want to see panda you can come Chengdu,but another place Yaan have more pandas it is about 2hours by bus from Chengdu,and the ticket is 50 RMB,you can go there anytime and you can take photos with panda!
Answered by Mr.Hayden from USA | Apr. 20, 2009 11:57
I was in Chengdu about two weeks ago and visited the park. For a fee of about $125 we were able to hold one of the young pandas. It was an amazing experience.
Related Questions:
I am currently unemployed, during my time off I want to travel.
Asked by John from United States
| Jul. 19, 2013 03:03
Can a Filipino pass port holder get a visa from shenzhen port
Asked by khadafy indar from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2012 02:21
hello sir/madam.i have one question ,i have a good friend there inviting me...
Asked by Mr.hkins from Bangladesh
| Jul. 12, 2009 01:38
can get 6 months M visa with one entry?
Asked by John from Norway
| Sep. 23, 2013 04:30
I have been to China many times, but not to Guanxi, and not to this show - ...
Asked by Mr.PGM from UK
| Apr. 14, 2009 04:30
visa for americans in austria
Asked by reinhard mergeler from austria
| Aug. 14, 2013 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)