Asked by Mrs.rosh from iran | Dec. 11, 2008 08:51
About:China Embassy in Iran

Dear sir
I am going to get married with one Chinese guy .according to the Iran regulation he should stay almost 2 month or in some case more for Iranian marriage so because of his work obviously it is impossible so in this march I will come to china and we want to get married there so would you please let me know what is the exactly process and which kind of document I should take with mine
Meanwhile according to my research Iran embassy exist in two city of china ,so please tell me which one we should go?
Thanks in advance for your kindly attention

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robert from Ireland | Dec. 13, 2008 21:12
Mrs.rosh, I only know that you need get a Unmarried Certificate at the local Notary Public office in Iran. Then the Unmarried Certificate need be verified by organs authorized by Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affaires. At last you should go to Consular Office of Chinese embassy in Iran to apply for authentication for your Unmarried Certificate. All procedures should be complete, the the Unmarried Certificate can be used in China. You and your Chinese fiance can make a marriage registration in the registry office where your fiance reside.

You are right, there are Iranian Embassy in Beijing and Consulate General of Iran in Shanghai. You should go to one according to the consular areas. If you fiance live in Shanghai, Zhejing, Jiangsu or Anhui, you need to the consulate in Shanghai.
Related Questions:
Dear sir I am going to get married with one Chinese boy.according to the I...
Asked by Mrs.roshi from iran
| Jun. 22, 2009 22:20
I am dragon, will get married a guy of tiger in Jan 2013. How is our future...
Asked by BoBo from Cambodia
| Aug. 20, 2012 01:46
Dear sir, I need some information for my sister who is getting married to ...
Asked by Mrs.Atif Rahman from USA
| Mar. 10, 2009 21:10
dear sir, am going to china for a trade fair and am going for the first ti...
Asked by Mr.cosmas tega from Nigeria
| Dec. 16, 2010 23:09
Dear Sir I am australian citizen and my partner is a chinese national. W...
Asked by Mr.Robert from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2010 21:22
Marry a Chinese National Woman
Asked by Ed from USA
| Jul. 12, 2017 20:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)