Asked by Ms.Aleksandra from Poland | Dec. 07, 2008 05:45
About:China Embassy in Laos

Good morning,
I'm a polish citizen and I'm on my schollarship in Mongolia (I'm going to stay hre for one year).I'd would like to sightsee in China for about 30 or 40 days, and then I'd like to go to Vietnam, Kambodia and Laos. After that I have to go back to Mongolia through China.
So my question is how can I get 2 months visa to China or one month visa to China with the possibility to get transit visa thrugh China in Laos. If the second one is possible how much would it cost, how much time do I have to wait and how many potos or what kind of documents is needed?
Thank you very much

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Dec. 07, 2008 21:29
Because you will enter China for two times, I think you'd better apply for a Double-Entry Tourist Visa with 6 months Validity which permit a stay of 30 days in China each time. Otherwise, you need apply for two types of China visa (Tourist Visa & Transit Visa), the Tourist Visa is for sightseeing in China, the Transit Visa is for transiting China from Laos.
Answered by Mr.Ronald W.Reagan from Thailand | Dec. 07, 2008 21:57
As Lilian answered, if you want to use one visa to enter China for sightseeing and transit China from laos, you have to apply the Dual Entries Tourist Visa. The fee is 220 Zloty. you need wait for about one week because the visa application processing takes 4 working days. You'd better take more passport photos with you because they are needed when entering Vietnam, Cambodia, laos
The other documents needed:
1/ Your original passport with at least 9 months remaining validity and at least 2 blank visa pages
2/ One completed Visa Application Form of China attached with one passport photo
3/ Your student visa of Mongolia and Mongolian Residence permit
4/ financial proof, a copy of Chinese hotel booking and flight ticket to china and to onward country maybe also needed.
Related Questions:
Good Morning!!!Im an American Citizen working in the Philippines!!!im going...
Asked by Mr.Wolfwood from America
| Mar. 24, 2011 20:11
Im outer Mongolian, and i also look for chances working in Inner Mongolia. ...
Asked by Mrs.Munkhtuul from Mongolia
| Jan. 07, 2011 22:49
im going to mongolia on 22 AUG ( HOTHOT ) for 8days, may i know what is the...
Asked by May Lee from Malaysia
| Jul. 17, 2011 02:09
Filipino working in Mongolia, I would like to ask about the requirements, h...
Asked by Romulo Sia from Mongolia
| Jul. 29, 2015 00:55
luck for 2015. I was born on April 30, 1970.
Asked by jeAn from Malaysia
| Jan. 07, 2015 02:51
hello im in beijing right now and i just have one entry visa do i need one ...
Asked by Mrs.marian from beijing
| Oct. 14, 2009 19:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)