Asked by Mr.Sam Cowling from Australia | Dec. 04, 2008 19:12
About:Suzhou Travel

I want to see and pat and feed the pandas ic China bamboo and sleep over in China.

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.Panda Lover from China | Jan. 22, 2009 22:59
You need to go to Chengdu then and visit the panda sanctuary
Answered by Mr.Lum from USA | Feb. 20, 2009 12:19
info about the panda options in Sichuan.

Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Center -Located just 10km (6miles) away from downtown Chengdu, the Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Center has been created and imitated the pandas' natural habitat in order that they might have the best possible environment for rearing and breeding. The Center cares also for other rare and endangered wild animals. The Research Center covers an area of 560 mus (92 acres), 96% of which is verdure. Giant pandas, lesser pandas, black-necked cranes, white storks as well as over 20 species of rare animals are fed and bred there throughout the year.

China Conservation & Research Center for Protection of Giant Pandas has 2 bases,Wolong and Bifengxia.

Wolong - Wolong Panda Reserve in the east of Mt. Qionglai, and a 3-hours drive from Chengdu, is a comprehensive state natural reserve of 200,000 hectares (i.e. 494,200 acres). Begun in 1963, Wolong National Natural Reserve is the earliest, largest and best-known panda reserve in China.

BiFengXia - The Bifengxia Base is situated in 8 kilometers from Ya’an City, 150 kilometers from Chengdu. It is the first scenic spot integrating natural scenic spot and eco-zoo in China, including leisure, vacation, sightseeing, and entertainment. Ecological wild animal zoo was built in 1999 in Bifeng Gorges. This new base is a branch of the China Giant Panda Research and Conservation Centre in Wolong.
Related Questions:
I am a HK ID card holder but my card is not the new IC chip one. HOw do I u...
Asked by Jaey from Australia
| May. 03, 2012 01:56
Hi. I would like to ask about the Hong Kong visa travel for 4 days.
Asked by Yen from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2017 04:39
how big are pandas?
Asked by joanna
| Jun. 17, 2014 22:42
Tourist Visa to Donguan and Lijiang
Asked by Chuah from Singapore
| Aug. 23, 2013 02:36
Where the area of Electronic Semiconductor shop in Shenzhen?
Asked by Songpol from Thailand
| Feb. 11, 2014 02:18
Hi I am Singapore PR with Malaysian IC, I intend to go to China for a busi...
Asked by Mr.Ong from Singapore
| Dec. 23, 2009 19:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)