Asked by Ms.Rewut from Singapore | Dec. 03, 2008 02:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Indonesia

Hi,I am an I ndonesian. I plann to go to Shanghai next year. Do I need a Visa to go there? And what kind of Visa I need,if after I staying there for few days I want to go to Hong kong? Do I need a Visa to go Hong kong (if I go directly from Indonesia)?. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from USA | Jan. 07, 2009 03:46
Ms.Rewut, you need a China visa to Shanghai. The type of visa you need apply is subject to your purpose. If you go to Shanghai for business, you need apply for F visa, for sightseeing, apply for L visa.
You needn't a HK visa to Hong Kong regardless of going to HK from Shanghai or Indonesia.
Related Questions:
i have a plann to go to korea on next september. i will go by boat from Qi...
Asked by Ms.Nia
| Apr. 11, 2010 22:49
I m born on 5 June 1989 and he 31.3.1985. we plann to married on 9 jan this...
Asked by S. Tan from Singapore
| Jan. 31, 2015 01:54
hii.. i am coming shanghai pudong on 1st jan and i want too go yiwu so w...
Asked by Mr.Bhavesh kalsaria from india
| Dec. 20, 2010 23:03
I have plann to visit beijing on 12 th May . How is the weather ?
Asked by Mr.DAMINDA from SRI LANKA
| May. 10, 2010 01:03
shanghai to hangzhou by bullet train?
Asked by Senz from Indonesia
| Dec. 13, 2015 02:01
hii...i wanna go to kunming from jian(jiangxi ). is there any direct train?...
Asked by jobaer(from mobile) from china
| Aug. 24, 2015 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)