Asked by Russell Heidler from USA | Oct. 14, 2021 05:19
About:China Family Reunion Visa

My wife is a Chinese citizen and I am an American citizen we have been apart due to covid restrictio

My wife and I have been apart for almost 2 years since covid. My wife and I don't enjoy being apart and I want to return to my wife. Can I get a Q1 or Q2 visa now to return. We talk 2 or 3 times every day but it isn't the same as being together.

Answers (1)
Answered by MG | Oct. 16, 2021 09:59
A Q1 or Q2 visa is your best option but as of a few months ago the China Embassy and Consulates in the US were not issuing anyz

See my reply to a similar question below.
Your wife could exit, such as you meet up in Thailand, but she will have to quarantine when she returns to China.
Related Questions:
I am an American citizen, but I have been in Canada with my wife (who "is" ...
Asked by Mr.GuoYuan from United States of America
| May. 06, 2009 20:45
Can I get Permanent Residency to Join my Chinese Wife in China
Asked by Paul from USA
| Mar. 10, 2016 20:17
Need advice on visa for child born in china with Father American and child ...
Asked by Richard Stern
| Dec. 30, 2011 00:59
L or Q Visa
Asked by Emily from USA
| May. 21, 2018 21:50
i am an american citizen and my wife holds a philippine passport pending he...
Asked by Mr.jc from Philippines
| Aug. 28, 2010 20:03
Uk husband/Chinese wife want to share life together
Asked by Nigel from UK
| Aug. 06, 2013 02:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)