Asked by Carmen from Spain | Dec. 23, 2020 20:27
About:China Work Visa

Family visa

Hey! I'm in China already and I have a Residence Permit visa (I'm not sure what letter it's associated with, cause it doesn't have it on it, it just says "Foreigner's Residence permit") and now I got a working card (B type work permit) and it's valid for two more years. My husband is already in China, he can't leave country and enter back because of Covid. So can he apply for a family visa, if he's already in here? And what type of family visa it will be?
And my second question is that, does this plastic card belong to me or it belongs to my company? Because my company wants to keep this plastic residence card for themselves, they say it safer, but I think I should carry it with me. Does this issue have a legal solution: which side keeps the card?

Answers (1)
Answered by John from United Kingdom | Dec. 30, 2020 23:11
Yes, he can apply for a family visa, that is, the S1 visa.

The plastic residence permit belongs to you. You can keep it yourself.
Related Questions:
I am applying for q1 visa. Is it possible for me to find work when im in ch...
Asked by Karl Cavite from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:49
What are requirements for family visit visa?
Asked by Nolyn munjoma from United kingdom
| Jan. 31, 2016 01:16
Hello Iam British -working in China with a work Z permit and my husband is ...
Asked by nie from uk
| Dec. 11, 2016 01:33
My brotherand family (foreigner) working and living in China. Can I apply f...
Asked by C Lee from Malaysia
| Feb. 11, 2014 21:47
If there is family funeral in China, could the family member travel without...
Asked by D C from Canada
| Sep. 21, 2014 22:28
Is a family book required for X2 Visa?
Asked by K. Lynn from Myanmar
| Jul. 16, 2015 21:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)