Asked by Tony from South Korea | Nov. 26, 2020 19:26
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Chinese S1 Visa

Hi, I'm the older of Korean Alien Registration Card valid until Sep. 2022, from Jul. 2019 I'm the legal representative of a company in Shenzhen, of which my Korean wife is the GM has Z Visa, and our daughter 3 years old, with S1 Visa, from 21th Oct. 2020 they are in Shenzhen, to personally bring company documents and stamps as requested by Shenzhen immigration office, to make PU letter for me, but this service was suspended before ending their quarantine, if I don't sign personaly the Blue Book of my wife in Shenzhen, she can't received the Recidence Permit: now they have received T Visa 60 days: what can I do to go to Shenzhen? Can I applying for S1 Visa? Thank you very much for your attention.

Answers (1)
Answered by Serena | Nov. 29, 2020 22:20
If you have got the PU letter, you can apply for an S1 visa.
Related Questions:
can i change my s2 visa to s1 and what are the requirements?
Asked by Kwesi from Ghana
| Jun. 17, 2016 21:42
can we extend S1 visa from china
Asked by Asha Arul from India
| Nov. 07, 2018 17:31
S1 Visa converts
Asked by Umer from Pakistan
| May. 05, 2016 21:15
How to change a S1 visa into a Z type?
Asked by Chris from Cuba
| May. 04, 2017 21:21
My work permit is now being processed.My employer is letting me take my hus...
Asked by Shayne from Philippines
| Jun. 27, 2017 21:21
How to apply S1 or S2 visa and what requirements do I need to apply
Asked by Coco from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)