Asked by Dan from United Kingdom | Nov. 24, 2020 01:45
About:China Work Visa

Living in China

I am currently living in China and I am changing companies. My current employers will be changing my visa to a tourist visa. So what do I do when it comes to changing my visa and work permit. My new employers advised that that they would take care of all of these matters. Therefore, I am confused with the all the additional information, are you able to explain it better for me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eric | Nov. 26, 2020 19:56
While you are about to leave the current company, ask your next company to prepare your documents like the work permit and contract. Then when all documents are ready, you can renew your residence permit directly at the local exit and entry administration. The condition is that you should do this before your current residence permit expires.
Related Questions:
Sir can I apply visit visa for Hong Kong in China embassy , actually I am f...
Asked by Sarwar ali from Pakistan
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:29
could I stay in the Tibetan run hotels since I have a residency permit?
| May. 11, 2015 22:18
I am currently on a diet which consist of powder mixed with water.
Asked by Leanne from England
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:09
hi,i am a tunisian i get a job contract ,can i have a working visa for chin...
Asked by louguif from Tunisia
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:48
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
I have permanent recidence of georgia can i apply from here visa for china
Asked by Sushil kumar from Georgia
| Sep. 24, 2014 00:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)