Asked by steven from China | Nov. 12, 2020 04:32
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

travel from mainland china to Hong Kong airport

Hi i have been granted a 20 day extension on my visa, while applying they told me i need to look for flights back to perth western australia as most of the flights are from Hong Kong and i am in foshan guagzhou. my question is can i travel from guangzhou to hongkong to fly back to perth? if so do i need to quarantine in Hong Kong or can i enter and go straight to the airport?

Answers (3)
Answered by Linda from USA | Nov. 15, 2020 23:18
Steven, you had better take a direct flight from Guangzhou to Hong Kong. You may need to quarantine in Hong Kong and take the NCR test if transiting in Hong Kong.
Answered by All from China | Nov. 17, 2020 03:11
You can take a ferry from Shenzhen shekou port to HKIA, but you will need a covid test within 72H, there is no quarantine. Ferry started again from Oct 28th.
Answered by steven | Nov. 20, 2020 01:03
thank you very much for the information. i am trying to find somewhere to get the covid test, do you know of where they are available?
Related Questions:
What visas do i need and where do i apply? and the requirement?
Asked by Henry from New Zealand
| Oct. 10, 2012 03:04
Please advise me what kind of visa I need and advise me of the procedure.
Asked by Miranda from Australia
| Mar. 07, 2015 03:46
Do I need a chinese Visa if I visit China from Canada?
Asked by Tobey from Hong kong
| Jul. 21, 2012 03:19
We are planning on travelling to Hong Kong for approx. 5 days from mainland...
Asked by Ms.Lou
| Aug. 25, 2010 20:51
Visa for Hong Kong from mainland China
Asked by Henry from England
| Feb. 20, 2017 20:47
from Hong Kong to Mainland China (the limit of hand carry)
Asked by Raymond LEE from Hong Kong
| Sep. 06, 2011 04:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)