Asked by Jenny from Republic of Korea | Nov. 02, 2020 13:02
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Chinese Visa - Korean citizen in USA

Would it be possible for a Korean citizen in the states (USA) to get a Chinese visa directly?
I currently hold an F-1 visa and I have family members who are temporarily working in China. I'm also currently a college student who cannot directly visit foreign consulates so I would have to go through the application process online. Would this be possible, and if so what would the process look like?

Answers (1)
Answered by Victor | Nov. 08, 2020 22:42
Jenny, may I know what type of visa do you want to get? If you want to apply for the family reunion visa, you should have a PU or TE invitation letter. If not, I'm afraid you can't apply for this visa.
Related Questions:
Hello, I want to know what kind of preparations I will need. My status: I a...
Asked by Mr.Mysterious1 from USA
| Mar. 14, 2010 21:46
Dear Excellency. I am Korean. Now I am studing in Sri Lanka. As a Korean...
Asked by Mr.Kim Han Sang from Korea
| Nov. 20, 2009 04:40
I am a korean. Does korean required a visa to hong kong, macau & china
Asked by Amy from Korea
| Sep. 23, 2014 20:22
Swedish citizen can apply Chinese visa in the USA with VWP?
Asked by kim than from Sweden
| Apr. 06, 2012 22:49
Can a UK citizen traveling from the USA get a Chinese visa at the port of e...
Asked by sherry from USA
| Mar. 09, 2012 02:06
I am a British citizen, can I apply for an E2 Korean visa from the Korean e...
Asked by James from UK
| Jul. 29, 2013 20:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)