Asked by Richard from USA | Sep. 30, 2020 17:41
About:China Visa

Can I still use my 10 year visa or do I need a new one?

I have a 10 year multiple visit L visa with a 90 day duration which expires Oct2025. My wife has a Chinese passport and green card and she wants to go to China to visit family and take care of personal business by the end of Nov. We have been married for 5 years (I had our marriage certificate certified by the DC Consulate). I wish to accompany her and I am told I need a new visa. When I apply for the new visa, do I apply for a 10 year multiple visit Q visa with 90 day duration? This is because we will visit her family, which is my family by marriage. There is also a probability she may stay in China longer and I would want to go and be with her. What visa do I apply for? I was told they are not taking any visa applications, is that true? Can your company help to get me a visa (I reside in TN).

Answers (1)
Answered by Jonno | Oct. 12, 2020 01:09
Richard, you should apply for a Q1 visa, but if you didn't have a Q1 visa before, it's not very likely to get it during this epidemic period.
Related Questions:
unexpired visa in new passport
Asked by marilyn uy go from philippines
| Jul. 06, 2014 00:58
If I have a valid 10 year china visa, can I transfer it to my new passport ...
Asked by Ivy Tan from Singapore
| Aug. 29, 2016 01:36
China visa still valid in cnacelled passport?
Asked by Gayle from USA
| May. 10, 2012 02:49
Multiple entries visa expiring
Asked by Lee Min from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:08
I recently had to get a new passport in order to process a Hong Kong workin...
Asked by Mr.Nate from Hong Kong
| Apr. 12, 2011 22:26
Passport expiration issue, please help me!
Asked by Alan Jasie from USA
| Jan. 28, 2016 21:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)