Asked by Zack from Pakistan | Sep. 24, 2020 01:22
About:China Student Visa

visa switching information

I was studying in China on scholarship for masters degree but now i want work rather than studying i still have one year left to complete my degree so can i apply for work visa from my home country my employer are willig to send me invitation letter

Answers (3)
Answered by Knut | Sep. 27, 2020 03:40
The very same question for me here. I think there are two different questions with this. 1) Will this in any way collide with the university's rules or will this be tolerated without issues; and more crucially 2) Has anyone tried applying for a completely new work visa lately? (I'm wondering if this is possible without waiting for months to be processed)
Answered by 赵晓 | Oct. 04, 2020 01:50
Hi,bro.Currently, your employer is required to apply for Foreigners Work Permit (issued by the Chinese official agency) for you. For specific information, you can consult your local Chinese Embassy or Chinese Visa Service Center.If you have any questions, you can ask me.
Answered by 赵晓 | Oct. 04, 2020 02:27
Hello, you may need to complete all courses before changing to another visa. Regarding whether it is possible to apply for a work visa now, I will consult relevant departments.
Related Questions:
Thai National, Transit in Bejing
Asked by Jeff from Canada
| Jan. 08, 2014 00:42
72 hr visa free travel
Asked by Ronan from United Kingdom
| Apr. 06, 2018 14:52
USA - Shanghai - Japan
Asked by Hazu from USA
| Sep. 03, 2016 03:26
switching employer in china. what to do?
Asked by Frank from United States
| Jun. 04, 2018 21:29
Does 144 Hour Free Transit apply to scenio?
Asked by DisneyXplorer from USA
| Jun. 17, 2018 01:31
Hello, I hold a Canadian Passport and will fly from Hong Kong to Beijin...
Asked by Ms.Michelle from Canada
| Mar. 19, 2011 02:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)