Asked by Aashish Jha from Nepal | Jul. 27, 2020 23:11
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Can we submit scan documents (JW202) to apply for X visa from Nepal when the restrictions are over?

I am a Nepalese and have been studying in China Since 2 years but currently I am in Nepal. My visa got expired on July 7, 2020 and I couldn’t return back to China due to restrictions. My original JW202 (duration of stay 3 years) university invitation form documents are leftover in china, I only got Scan copies of documents required to apply for a new X visa from Nepal. Considering the special situation of pandemic, are the scan printed copies accepted by Chinese embassy in Nepal for visa process (after the border restrictions are over in future by china)?? Please suggest

Answers (1)
Answered by Rita from Nepal | Jul. 29, 2020 23:54
I'm afraid those scan printed copies are not accepted.
Related Questions:
Hi, We are planning to send 14 year boy for highschool in China.
Asked by Geeta from Nepal
| Jul. 12, 2016 02:37
How muc does the cinese x-visa cost for Nepalese people?
Asked by anuj from Nepal
| Oct. 13, 2014 22:51
can I apply visa by the Scan JW and admission notice attached in my e-mail?...
Asked by Tesfa Nayom from Ethiopia
| Aug. 15, 2017 20:44
Student visa extension. Thank you!
Asked by Julia from Russia
| Dec. 04, 2017 01:08
Hi, Few questions When applying for X visa the original admission notice...
Asked by Mr.Faisal Taj from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 02, 2009 21:22
I have a jw202 documents which is expired,can I still use it to apply for a...
Asked by Appiah Asiedu from Ghana
| May. 21, 2017 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)