Asked by Emz Calamba from Philippines | Jul. 20, 2020 05:11
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Hello how can we know about the case of my sister?

My sister arrested by the police in guangzhou china for overstaying.
How can we send back her here in the philippines?

Answers (2)
Answered by Amanda from United Kingdom | Jul. 26, 2020 23:34
If she is able to pay the fine, she will be released and deported soon.
Answered by Ngen from china | Jul. 31, 2020 01:40
Thank you for posting this thread - it is a reminder to all who consider skirting the visa rules during this time.. youre making it more difficult for those of us who are legitimately living here.

RE: your sister. Pay the fine (it cant be more than a measly 10,000 RMB for an overstay) and be glad she isnt put into prison (obviously if she was arrested there are serious reasons involved). Good luck.
Related Questions:
information regarding s1 and s2 visa for my kids and sister in law.
Asked by khan from Pakistan
| Jul. 30, 2015 21:01
Hello, I am from the united states and am hoping to travel to China with my...
Asked by Mrs.Victoria from USA
| Apr. 13, 2010 02:38
Plans on studying/living in China for a year
Asked by Kitleon from Venezuela
| Mar. 27, 2012 23:03
hi, Im just wanna ask how can we get FROM THE BOUNDARY ST MONGKOK to THE PE...
Asked by Mr.bernadeth from Philippines
| Jul. 30, 2010 04:59
we are planning for a trip to Sanya by end of May , when we see the blog it...
Asked by Sugan from India
| Apr. 18, 2013 00:59
We live in Adelaide, is it possible to pay by Master Card as I don't have a...
Asked by Chau from Australia
| Aug. 09, 2013 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)