Asked by Gary Sanderson from GB | Jun. 30, 2020 09:21
About:China Consulate in Manchester

I am a British citizen who has been living and working in Shanghai for 20 years. See below..

I am a British citizen who has been living and working in Shanghai for 20 years. In Feb this year, I returned to UK for a brief visit and since, I hv been unable to return to China due to restrictions re world C19 situation.
I need to return to Shanghai asap, but I don't know if I will be able to gain entry into China due to the pandemic. I have a valid Work permit (cat B) and a valid visa …. please can anyone tell me whether or not I will be allowed into China when I plan to go there late July? Any quarantine on arrival? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Janet from USA | Jul. 05, 2020 22:53
Gary, sorry, at present, foreigners are not allowed to enter China. Please check this with the Chinese embassy in UK.
Related Questions:
I want to apply for a 3month Chinese visa in Vientiane Laos? Is this possib...
Asked by Harry from China
| Jul. 06, 2011 21:54
I am a British citizen, working in the UAE, married to a Chinese lady for 8...
Asked by Mr.Lamb from UAE
| Apr. 13, 2009 20:22
I am an Australian citizen who has been living in Taiwan for more than five...
Asked by Mr.Jairo Vanegas from Taiwan
| Jan. 26, 2011 03:32
Marriage to a Japanese national in Shanghai
Asked by Li from English (in Shanghai)
| Mar. 14, 2012 20:22
I am an ox who has been single for over 5 years. Will I meet someone before...
Asked by Carmen from USA
| Oct. 18, 2013 20:43
Is this short transit possible without undertaking a lengthy process to obt...
Asked by Mark from USA
| Mar. 31, 2014 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)