Asked by Trevor Raymond from China | Jun. 29, 2020 02:21
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

My extended visa

I have been in China since December I originally came here as a tourist with a 90 day visa. I got an extension from the security bureau first on the March 2020 because of the coved19 till July 8 2020. Now my visa is coming up for renewal. I have a 2 year multiple entrance visa. Till 2022 do you think if I went to Hong Kong I will be able to renew my visa and come back.? Or can you suggest any other way to stay or come back in a short time

Answers (1)
Answered by Chris from Australia | Jun. 29, 2020 11:08
Pretty sure right now if you go to Hong Kong you won't be allowed back into China because of the entry ban to foreigners
Related Questions:
Can my s2 type of one month be extended to 5months wen am in china
Asked by brenda from uganda
| Nov. 15, 2017 19:27
Hi, I have M type for 90 days and I have took my wife and son with me.
Asked by Shrikant D from India
| Dec. 18, 2017 20:49
my visa will be up by the 17 of may, ca someone tell me where i can get it ...
Asked by Mr.Austin from China
| Apr. 10, 2009 21:13
My visa in Macau will expire in Aug 23..If I exit Macau and go to HK..Is it...
Asked by MMV from Macau
| Aug. 11, 2011 04:18
I am on a tourist visa to china with double entry.
Asked by Sim from India
| Nov. 25, 2016 20:27
Can a 30 day s2 visa be extended?
Asked by James from USA
| Jun. 13, 2017 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)