Asked by Jack from Philippines | May. 07, 2020 23:20
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

Visa/Permit Inquiry

I am a Philippine passport holder, staying in Australia on a tourist visa.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I am unable to return to either the Philippines (home country) or China (for employment). I currently hold a residence permit to China, which is due to expire in June, 2020.

I have the following concerns:
1. If my residence permit expires before China lifts the entry ban for foreigners, do you have any measures in place to address this concern so I can still go back to China once the ban is lifted? What are the necessary procedures to take?
2. Can your office process Z visa for Non-Australian passport holders?
3. What measures do you have in place regarding visa and permit concerns for Foreigners with valid residence permit who are outside China and currently been affected by China's entry ban?


Answers (1)
Answered by Sandy from Australia | May. 10, 2020 23:06
Jack, as far as I know, there is no measure to address this concern so that your visa may get expired when the ban is lifted. You may contact the embassy to confirm this.

Currently, the visa offices do not offer China visa services. After the pandemic ends, you may apply for Z visa from the visa centers in Australia.
Related Questions:
inquiry about distance between shanghai to huangyan by bus.and tell me the ...
Asked by Mr.madanlal from india
| Mar. 02, 2010 01:24
I wanna get the email of commerical counsellor's offcie, inquiry one of cli...
Asked by Mrs.Yolanda from China
| Mar. 03, 2011 01:25
Hi again can I ask another inquiry? How much is the plane ticket from Guang...
Asked by Nicole from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2014 00:17
inquiry about school holiday....from when to when travel period ...
Asked by Mr.ikhmus from malaysia
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:45
Hi, I tried calling HangZhou Railway Station Inquiry Tel no 0571-87829418 b...
Asked by Mr.KWAN from Malaysia
| Nov. 02, 2010 23:05
I noted that my inquiry from trains route from Beijing to Lhasa shows only ...
Asked by Mr.John Peiffer from USA
| Feb. 21, 2011 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)