Asked by Graham White from Australia | Apr. 19, 2020 20:31
About:China Consulate in Sydney


Hello, We have paid for a twelve month visa.
As unable to travel this year , can you extend it to use next year.
kindest Regards
Graham White

Answers (1)
Answered by Brenda from Australia | Apr. 19, 2020 20:51
Graham, I'm afraid the answer is no. You can check it again with the Chinese embassy later.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)