Asked by itsaso from Spain | Feb. 10, 2020 11:55
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

student visa outbreak

I am student in China , my visa expirea the 20 of Feb. due to the outbreak my university is not able to provide me with the necessary documentation to renew it. is there something else i can do ? or i should leve the county before it expires ?

Answers (3)
Answered by John Doe | Feb. 11, 2020 17:11
Go to the National Immigration Administration and they will give you a 30-day humanitarian visa, although the rational choice is to leave immediately (things may get a lot worse in late February).
Answered by itsaso from Spain | Feb. 12, 2020 03:25
thanks a lot for your answer, I will go back but now everything is a mess, my rooms contract also expires and the want me to move before the end of Februaru. and I also have a little cat that can not leave alone 😩
Answered by John Doe | Feb. 13, 2020 18:05
I now totally get why you don't want to leave. Many places have had kill squads for cats and dogs a week ago although that seems to be dying down. If you want to remain in China then make sure to get a 30-day humanitarian visa next week, apparently they are handing them out with no questions asked.
Related Questions:
In view of the Outbreak of H7N9, still safe to travel to shanghai & Suzhou?...
Asked by Audrey Tan from Malaysia
| Apr. 23, 2013 02:27
Another latest concern is the Flu A outbreak - any precaution measures on H...
Asked by Ms.Eva
| May. 20, 2009 23:46
Cost of student visa For indian student?
Asked by Ammar from India
| Jul. 10, 2018 20:36
What is the present student visa fees for foreign student in liberia?
Asked by Prince z. Mulbah from liberia
| Jan. 09, 2018 21:50
Cost of Student Visa
Asked by Onesimus J. Prosser from Liberia
| Jan. 06, 2013 00:35
i want study in china and also want to do partime job, then what will be th...
Asked by Nouman from Pakistan
| May. 10, 2015 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)