Asked by Jane from Australia | Jan. 18, 2020 12:40
About:China Visa on Arrival

Visa and entry

I am travelling to China for 12 months to work and by error have a single entry only.
Does this mean I cannot leave the city I am in and travel to Beijing for example .
Can I reapply for visa once in China .
Bit confused by the whole process - advice welcomed . I am an Australian citizen

Answers (1)
Answered by Rosie from Ireland | Jan. 18, 2020 19:59
Jane, did you get a work Z visa? If yes, you can apply for a temporary residence permit within 30 days upon your arrive. After you get it, you can leave the city you are in and travel to Veijing, and you are allowed to travel out of the country and re-enter as long as the residence permit is still valid.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)