Asked by Bikram from Nepal | Jan. 15, 2020 03:52
About:24-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Transit visa topic

I am Nepali citizen traveling from Korea to Nepal and I have Transit in China two airport I don't stay more than 24hours in China should I need to Apply Transit visa in staying with in airport?

Answers (1)
Answered by ZUPAN | Jan. 15, 2020 12:46
If your entire transit time through China is less than 24 hours and you have calculated your transit counting from your first scheduled landing, until your last scheduled departure (all layovers and all domestic flights within China), then you are eligible for 24 hour visa free transit and you don't need any kind of visa.

You will print out your flight tickets and have those printouts with you. Also, you will declare at check-in in South Korea that you will travel to Nepal via China using 24 hour visa free transit. After a short check of your flight tickets, you will be allowed to board the plane. You will also inform yourself at check-in about the luggage policy because it is possible that you will have to collect your luggage at some point and them perform a recheck. Anyway, it is also possible that your luggage will be tagged all the way to Nepal. Just ask.

Upon your arrival in your first Chinese destination, you will first approach 24 hour visa free transit counter where you will apply for a temporary entry permit because your next flight is considered to be a domestic one. You will also clear an immigration at your first stop. After this, you will just calmly proceed toward your second stop in China and finally to your flight to Nepal.
Related Questions:
144 hours visa for Beijing
Asked by Yvonne Engel-Schwarz from Germany
| Oct. 29, 2017 21:20
Hi Guys, I notice there is a lot of different feedback on the same topi...
Asked by Ms.Mandy from Malaysia
| Sep. 29, 2010 03:49
Hi Mr.Alan, Sorry that I have to write in the new topic. Usually, I can'...
Asked by Ms.Miaou from Thailand
| Jul. 06, 2009 02:01
Hi I need to travel from Shanghai to Guizhou on June 6th. Which is the best...
Asked by Priya from China
| May. 12, 2016 01:51
Travelling on L Visa and doing some e-mail work for job back in US
Asked by Jason from United States
| Nov. 21, 2013 03:24
I study in China, I want to have my mother and 3 younger siblings there. W...
Asked by ayan from Canada
| Jun. 11, 2011 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)