Asked by Soh from Singapore | Jan. 01, 2020 22:47
About:Macau Visa Policy

China Passport Holder working in Singapore holding S Pass. Intend to visit Macau for holiday.

Hi, i am holding China Passport with S Pass working in Singapore. Intend visit Macau for holiday for total of 5days.

Can i enter Macau if I fly directly into Macau from Singapore and return to Singapore from Macau? (Two way ticket)
I fly into Hong Kong and connect via ferry (Sky Pier) to Macau? Will I gain entry without visa? Return from Hong Kong via Sky pier without check out from HKIA.

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Jan. 02, 2020 08:53
1) Yes, if you can verbally declare to Macau immigration that you will be going to Zhuhai. (You do not have to actually go to Zhuhai, but that will result in a 2-day stay if you will be entering Macau again in 30 days.)
2) No. You must hold a Two-way Permit with an entry endorsement for Macau or will be refused entry.
Related Questions:
I'm a S pass holder working here in SG planning to go back to philippines f...
Asked by Ms.lin from SG
| Dec. 13, 2009 03:45
Application of China passport
Asked by Lili
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:21
Hi, I'm a S pass holder,like to know if i could renew my china passport her...
Asked by Ms.Alice from singapore
| May. 26, 2009 03:54
I am a Chinese with China passport and working in Singapore with S pass per...
Asked by Ms.XiaoYing from Singapore
| May. 15, 2009 02:08
Dear Sir , I'm holding S pass and my mom is holding long term pass. We wo...
Asked by Ms.Mei Mei from Myanmar
| Mar. 11, 2009 22:37
Hi,I am Ms Chong S-pass holder working in Singapore. As I am staying in Mal...
Asked by Ms.Chong from Malaysia
| Apr. 25, 2010 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)