Asked by Jennifer from Australia | Nov. 02, 2019 06:36
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Can an Australian apply for a Chinese M visa in Korea, with no agent

I have tried to extend my visa whilst in china but ran out of time so I will have to leave to re-enter.
I have never applied for a Chinese visa outside of Australia, is it possible for me to get one in Korea without an agent? what do I need to submit to be successful?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from Australia | Nov. 03, 2019 23:23
If you apply for it in South Korea, you have to get the visa through CVASC there. The documents are almost the same as when you apply for the M visa before. The difference is that you also need to submit a copy of your valid visa for South Korea.
Related Questions:
Australian leaving from Malaysia to China
Asked by Violet from Malaysia
| Aug. 16, 2012 04:14
I am an Australian citizen presently in Seoul. Can I apply for Chinese visa...
Asked by Brett Kirkwood from Australia
| Feb. 22, 2012 03:43
Can I apply for a Chinese tourist visa directly at the Chinese Consulate in...
Asked by Mr.Anderson from South Korea
| Sep. 12, 2010 22:29
Can Australian citizens apply for Chinese tourist visa in Barcelona?
Asked by Emily unger from France
| Sep. 01, 2011 23:07
I am an Australian currently in China, going to India. My Chinese visa will...
Asked by Ms.Natalia from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2010 04:27
Can I apply for a X2 visa if I’m in Seoul on holiday ? with an holiday visa...
Asked by Giada from New Zealand
| Oct. 08, 2018 19:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)