Asked by Steve from Australia | Oct. 10, 2019 02:36
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Entering by train leaving by ship

Hi - 2 questions
1: can we get a chinese visa more than 3 months before we enter China (we are travelling Europe for 4 months before entering China and will not be in our home country Australia within 3 months of entering China
2: we would like to enter China by train from Kazakhstan. It is hard to provide train details but we are leaving by ship from Hong Kong - is it ok to provide just the cruise ticket leaving Hong Kong when applying for a visa?
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah from Ireland | Oct. 11, 2019 19:51
1. Generally speaking, the earliest time you can apply is three months before your intended travel date so I doubt whether you can apply for visa four months in advance.

2. You can submit the flight ticket to Kazakhstan and state that you will take a train from there to China.
Related Questions:
Does this qualify for a 72 hr visa?
Asked by J Williams from United Kingdom
| Jan. 07, 2016 21:46
The stamp?
Asked by story_girl from Serbia
| Feb. 08, 2017 03:17
Visa free short stay Shanghai
Asked by Eberhard Bayh from Germany
| Jul. 26, 2014 22:17
Are game console allowed to be brought in and out of China?
Asked by Jennifer from Singapore
| Jul. 31, 2015 02:05
24 hr Direct Transit: Flying from Los Angeles to Shanghai to board an Asia ...
Asked by Susie from USA
| Mar. 18, 2016 22:49
I am a dutch citizen. Do I need a visa
Asked by amo van ham from Nederland
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)