Asked by Jesenia from United States | Oct. 08, 2019 20:14
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Multiple entries

Hello, my boyfriend and I plan to arrive to Beijing International airport (PEK) from the U.S. we plan to stay in Beijing for 2 days and then fly to Cambodia, and then fly to Vietnam, and then back to Beijing to go home to the U.S. Are we eligible for the 72-hour visa? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by ZUPAN | Oct. 09, 2019 13:19
Yes, your entire itinerary is eligible if you have mentioned your all stops and by that I mean the immediate stops before and after your Chinese destination. So if your itinerary is:

US - Beijing - Cambodia
Vietnam - Beijing - US

Then you are eligible for 144 hour visa free transit in Beijing twice. In reality, you will be eligible for 144 hour visa free transit during your first stop in Beijing and for 24 or 144 hour visa free transit during your second stop and this will be in direct relation to the length of your intended transit time in Beijing.

72 hour visa free transit has been replaced in Beijing by 144 hour visa free transit a couple of years ago.
Related Questions:
A Burmese person working with Z visa in China, does he need another one to ...
Asked by Thara from Myanmar
| Nov. 17, 2013 01:31
How to change a M type of 90 days and 2 entries into a multiple entries vis...
Asked by schmali123 from China
| Sep. 29, 2016 22:59
under what circumstances are multiple entries issued? thanks
Asked by vincy from Canada
| Jan. 24, 2014 02:11
what are the fees for a business visa multiple entries for one year?
Asked by candy paul from usa
| Mar. 16, 2014 02:58
I plan to apply visa type F ( non business visits ) for attachment training...
Asked by SH from Malaysia
| Sep. 19, 2016 22:36
Hi, is it possible to get a X2 visa with multiple entries?
Asked by Tom from United Kingdom
| Sep. 20, 2017 20:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)