Asked by Raniza from United Arab Emirates | Sep. 15, 2019 09:01
About:China Embassy in UAE

Hi, I am from

Hi.. I'm from Philippines. But
I am on residence visa in UAE , i wish to visit China specialy Beijing , what type of visa can i apply , and what requirements , can i fly from here to China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Abby from USA | Sep. 16, 2019 17:46
You can apply for the tourist L visa at China Visa Application Service Center in Dubai. You need to submit your passport, a completed visa application form with a photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit in UAE, the documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by a relevant unit or individual in China. After you get the visa, you can fly to China from UAE.
Related Questions:
can i go to macau without visa?what are the documents i need to present
Asked by ria from Philippines
| Jun. 09, 2015 22:46
hi.. do i need an invitation letter to go in Macau? i will just stay there ...
Asked by Munish ghai from India
| Jul. 29, 2015 00:48
I would like to visit Macau for 14 days. Do I need visa?
Asked by IRENE from Kenya
| Apr. 22, 2013 01:00
hi i am going to catch the subway from zhongshan to shenzhen.
Asked by melba from Philippines
| May. 23, 2013 02:51
I would like to ask if do I need a 24 hrs transit Visa if I will go out fro...
Asked by Jose Balaba
| Nov. 02, 2013 01:00
Can I enter to Macao for a one day tour?
| Aug. 31, 2014 22:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)