Asked by Teresa Warcaba from Wielka Brytania | Sep. 09, 2019 10:15
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

There to apply for China visa - polish national but uk resident

Our daugher is going to China in mid October. We live in the UK but are Polish national and hold Polish passport. Due to temporary closure of Visa centre school, that has organized the trip, has been asking parents to apply for individual visas. Should we submit our application in Poland or in the UK? Or maybe that does not make a difference? As she is 13 years of age will she need to be present for the appointment or could we obtain her visa on her behalf? Do both parents have to attend the appointment? Thank you. With regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ann from United Kingdom | Sep. 10, 2019 20:02
You should submit the application in Poland. You could obtain her visa on her behalf. One of her parents is enough.
Related Questions:
Polish citizen living in Northern Ireland apply for L visa
Asked by Michael from Poland
| Mar. 03, 2013 01:53
What's are the requirements for a uk resident apply for Chinese visa
Asked by Lukman from NIgeria
| Jul. 17, 2018 19:02
do i need a visa or can i use the 144hour transit ?
Asked by Eva Kalapos from United Kingdom
| Jun. 13, 2016 22:43
Fee for a polish and a Romanian citizen applying for a Chinese visa in the ...
Asked by Christine from United Kingdom
| Mar. 15, 2013 01:43
UK citizen resident in Germany, where do I apply for a visa ?
Asked by Steven from Germanyo
| Nov. 05, 2011 01:06
My partner and I (1 German national & 1 UK/Australian dual national) will b...
Asked by Ms.Brandt from Germany, UK/Australia
| Feb. 14, 2011 20:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)