Asked by Cynthia from Ghana | Aug. 21, 2019 08:00
About:China Embassy in Ghana

how to get visa notice by authorised unit in china

i have a company in Ghana and want to do business in china. i need to notarize my company in the chinese embassy. however i am told i need a letter of authentication from high court and Ministry of foreign affairs but i am told to ask you embassy what is the requirement from the chinese ambassy

Answers (2)
Answered by Lesley from Ghana | Aug. 21, 2019 23:22
Dear, you should follow the steps below:
Step 1. Have the document or a certified copy notarized by a local notary public or the competent authorities.

Step 2. Have the document authenticated the by the Legalization Office of Ghana Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Regional Integration in which the document is executed.

Step 3. Have the document authenticated by the Chinese Embassy.
Answered by cynthia oware from Ghana | Aug. 22, 2019 08:23
you said i should have the document notourized. which document are you talking about
Related Questions:
without original Visa Notice issued by an authorized unit (local Government...
Asked by edmond from Ghana
| Oct. 18, 2012 04:49
Do I need to fill application form for my Z Visa?
Asked by Melwong from malaysia
| May. 31, 2012 21:22
Please I need a Business Visit Invitation Letter(Invitation Letter of Duly ...
Asked by Ariyo from Nigeria
| Jun. 10, 2012 04:37
invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit for 1 year china visa but how to ...
Asked by vipul from India
| Oct. 08, 2012 04:11
how long will this take to processChinese working visa -Type z in Seoul?
Asked by Vincent Morrissey from China
| Sep. 02, 2011 01:20
What is the difference between 'Original visa notice from the authorized un...
Asked by Mr.Obaid from Pakistan
| Jul. 21, 2009 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)