Asked by Ronnel from Qatar | Aug. 06, 2019 06:03
About:China Embassy in Qatar

im filipino. i have business trip with invitation letter from company that i will have a business

what are the document to provide.

Answers (1)
Answered by Claire from Qatar | Aug. 06, 2019 20:51
If you are applying from Qatar, you will need the following documents:
1. Passport; 2. Application form and recent photo; 3. Valid residence permit in Qatar with a remaining validity of more than 6 months; 4. A cover letter from your employer, if you are self-employed, then submit a business registration certificate; 5. An invitation letter from the company in China.

If you apply for China visa for the first time, you may also need to submit the following documents:
1. A bank statement of the latest six months and receipt for the bank statement; 2. income tax return form
Related Questions:
Hi, im coming from hong kong going to shenzhen for a day trip do i still ne...
Asked by Connie from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2015 03:35
what are the requirements to visit macau?
Asked by rodalyn from Canada
| Oct. 23, 2015 22:05
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
im filipino i was born 10-03-77 im married what is my future in 2014?
Asked by joel from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2014 21:00
im Filipino here mow in Malaysia, can I apply Chinese visa in KL
Asked by may from Philippines
| May. 08, 2017 04:49
im a filipino and i want to go to hongkong for 2 days do i need visa?
Asked by rowena kyung
| Jun. 09, 2013 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)