Asked by salvatore from Italy | Jul. 07, 2019 22:28
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

ITALIAN in the philippines planning to go to CHINA for holidays.

As i wrote above, I'm an italian man currently in the philippines and planning to go to China for holidays. One of my best friends lives there so i'm planning to visit.
I have been in the Philippines already 9 months with a tourist visa and i got granted an "ALIEN CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION" , issued on Jan 28th and valid for a year. I'm not sure if this can be accepted as a prove of residency..
What are the steps i should follow? I also still don't know if i'm keen to stay for 1 month or more...

Answers (1)
Answered by Billie from USA | Jul. 08, 2019 20:05
Dear, you should confirm with Chinese Embassy in Philippines about whether you can apply there. If yes, prepare the required documents and submit the application.
Related Questions:
what are the holidays in china embassy here in the philippines?
Asked by Ms.geodi from Philippines
| Oct. 27, 2010 23:03
Hello.I am planning to go to Italy for a few weeks vacation only.I knew tha...
Ms.MAD_DAYADAY from Afghanistan
| Aug. 21, 2009 02:33
Tourist VISA for Vietnamese girlfriend...
Asked by Alessandro from Italy
| Apr. 05, 2012 20:07
Hello i would like to know one information about visa, i m Italian and i m ...
Asked by Mr.Gustavo from Poland
| Dec. 17, 2009 04:31
China visa for Italian passport
Asked by Romano from Italy
| Oct. 25, 2013 22:30
How many day will takes for Italian if he go by himself?
Asked by Cristian from Malaysia
| May. 19, 2017 05:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)