Asked by Catherine Barden from United Kingdom | Apr. 22, 2019 15:07
About:Beijing Visa Tours

144-hour free visa for British citizen arriving in Tianjin by cruise ship

I'm planning a 4 days visit to China. I'll arrive by cruise in Tianjin, from there travelling and staying 4 days in Beijing and then departing the country from PEK - Beijing International airport. I won't visit any other part of China.
Can I get the 144 hours free visa exemption? if so, is there any sort of formal confirmation / authorization required?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lilian | Apr. 23, 2019 23:35
I think you are eligible for the 144-hour visa free transit if you arrive at Tianjin port and stay in Beijing for 4 days and then depart from Beijing airport. For the application, documents including your passport valid for at least three months, and onward ticket to the third country or region should be prepared. When you arrive at the port, the port inspection station shall issue temporary entry permits to you after their verification and approval.
Related Questions:
Does 144 Hour Visa Appy to this Itinerary?
Asked by Tricia from USA
| May. 15, 2018 03:13
3 nights in Beijing then cruise round Japan from Tianjin for 7 nights, then...
Asked by Suzanne from United Kingdom
| Jun. 26, 2018 01:39
Arriving by air in Beijing and departing by cruise ship from Tianjin. would...
Asked by Gary from Netherlands
| Apr. 20, 2015 20:21
Do I need a multi entry visa for the below detailed situation?
Asked by Denise from USA
| Jan. 19, 2017 21:13
if arriving on a cruise ship but not disembarking is a visa required
Asked by Trevor from United Kingdom
| Apr. 29, 2016 20:44
Flight from UK to Beijing then on Cruise from Tianjin
Asked by Daxa from United Kingdom
| Sep. 04, 2018 14:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)