Asked by sarina from Malaysia | Mar. 18, 2019 11:10
About:Beijing Visa Tours

do i need apply transit visa at airport or from my place?

i am a Malaysian pasport holder. and early of May i will take flight from Canada to Malaysia but transit in Beijing for 23 hours. i will arrive at Beijing at 5 pm. and i want to out from airport for sightseeing city. do i need to apply visa? and if yes, do i need to apply at Beijing airport or from Canada?thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Karin | Mar. 18, 2019 17:39
As I know, you can apply for the 24-hour visa-free transit when you arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport. And you should take your passport valid for at least 3 months from the date of entry and your onward air ticket with confirmed seat and date.
Related Questions:
I am going to Osaka, Japan. While travelling I've 2 lay overs of 3h and 21h...
Asked by Chandra Shaker from India
| Nov. 07, 2017 04:57
I have Indian Passport. Flight CZ 3062 CAN (Baiyun, Guangzhou) 12 hrs trans...
Asked by Nutan Prasad from India
| Jan. 21, 2017 20:09
I am travelling to mongolia, with a stop over at beijing china for 4-8 hrs....
Asked by Jocelyn Vilela from RP
| May. 24, 2013 04:09
Hi im fron Dominican republic, traveling to Seoul, and I will transit in Gu...
Asked by Rei from Dominican Republic
| Dec. 20, 2015 01:14
I'm holding a Vietnamese passport, my flight transit in Shanghai only 10 ho...
Asked by Duong Minh Duc from Vietnam
| Nov. 30, 2014 03:55
I am a korean citizen and I want to stopover in china for 10 days.
Asked by Kiyeon from korea
| Nov. 12, 2013 01:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)