Asked by Caroline from UK | Oct. 14, 2018 07:52
About:China Visa Application in UK

HI 5 day visit to Shanghai

I am going to Shanghai as an exhibitor in an Art exhibition in the folk museum there, and will be there for about 5 days from Nov 5th / 6th? Will I need to get a tourist visa and because its so late can I get it sorted in time?, being that it is now Oct 14th?

I live in Cornwall, do I need to go to London to get this sorted in time? Thank you x

Answers (1)
Answered by Day from San Marino | Oct. 15, 2018 00:06
If your trip would be UK-Shanghai-UK, you need to apply for a tourist L type for that. It usually takes four working days for the processing, so you can apply from the CVASC in your residence area.
Related Questions:
Do I need a Visa for a 5 day tourist visit to Shanghai
Asked by Liz from new zealand
| Jun. 09, 2012 22:29
do I need a visa to visit shanghia for a 5 day holiday trip
Asked by Mr.robni from scotland
| Jul. 09, 2010 20:26
USA —> Beijing —> Guilin —> Shanghai —> USA
Asked by Athena NYC from USA
| Jun. 14, 2018 04:48
Will I need a separate visa for Hong Kong? I hold a valid US passport to 20...
Asked by Joy from USA
| Jul. 28, 2013 20:59
Hi?all?my girl friend and me planning to 5 day visit there,Where we find ho...
Asked by Mr.bek
| Nov. 09, 2010 01:57
Hi I am planning to visit Shanghai in October for 5 days and i have 2 quest...
Asked by Mr.Lo from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2010 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)