Asked by Kim from Del Rosario | Sep. 15, 2018 14:31
About:China Transit Visa

Tourist Visa Toronto to Philippines

Hi, I am holding a Philippine passport. I am going back home to the Philippines this coming October from Canada. The China eastern changed my itinerary from Shanghai to Manila and I have a layover of 24 hours and 10 minutes. Do I need a transit G because it’s more than 10 minutes from the 24 hours rules of no free transit? Or they can still consider it free transit.

I tried to inquire this matter to China embassy here in Canada but they can’t give me a definite answer. They told me to contact the embassy in the Philippines. Please advise me what to do. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Sep. 16, 2018 11:42
Yes, you need a transit visa unless you can cut your transit time to under 24 hours. It's called "24-hour transit" for a reason.
Related Questions:
will I require a visa in short of time?
Asked by bel from canada
| Aug. 22, 2016 04:34
As a US citizen staying in Canada for a month can I get a China tourist vis...
Asked by Don from Canada
| Jul. 04, 2016 02:07
Toronto visa office toronto location
Asked by Christopher Lam from Canada
| Dec. 27, 2011 01:20
What is the cost of obtaining a one entry tourist visa for China
Asked by Susanne Low from Canada
| Jul. 03, 2014 03:24
Canadians will travel to Philippines then to China
Asked by Alberto Alonzo from Canada
| Jan. 09, 2014 02:19
the Chinese consulate online appt booking isn't working - can I just walk i...
Asked by BPark from Canada
| Jun. 30, 2012 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)