Asked by MM from Japan | Sep. 02, 2018 14:42
About:China Consulate in Zurich

Visa for Japanese citizen/passport holder now staying in Geneva

I will need to be in China for 2 months (October & November 2018) for a fully funded artist-in-residency near Shanghai.

I have already downloaded the V2013 form online from the Chinese Embassy website (& have filled the form); & I understand that postal, or email, or fax are not acceptable means for visa application.

My question is:
Is it possible for me to find a travel agency in Geneva to help filing and submitting my application on behalf of me? I have to stay around in Geneva for most of the time, it's really not quite easy to find time to visit either Bern or Zurich in person. Thanks!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Tommy from Honduras | Sep. 03, 2018 18:36
Yes, you can find a travel agency in Geneva to help filing and submitting your application on your behalf.
Related Questions:
some years ago, tourist visa for Japanese passport holder was free. Is it s...
Asked by paul from Japan
| Apr. 14, 2012 04:29
Do I need to ask for visa if I have a japanese resident cad ?
Asked by Sarita
| Apr. 25, 2013 03:04
Can a Japanese passport holder visit China for 15 days repeatedly, or is th...
Asked by Tim from United Kingdom
| Mar. 05, 2018 02:57
Eligibility for 144 hour visa expemtion
Asked by Larissa from Switzerland
| Aug. 20, 2018 17:33
I am a US citizen living in Geneva working at the UN. I wish to travel to C...
Asked by Mr.Shelburne from USA
| May. 07, 2009 22:52
Can a Filipino apply her First China Visa at Hong Kong
Asked by koly from Hong Kong
| Jun. 14, 2012 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)