Asked by Ekta Singh from India | Aug. 18, 2018 23:24
About:China Transit Visa

Hi,Do I need Chinese Visa?

I am planning to visit Hong Kong from India transiting through Guangzhou airport by train. I am planning to take Bus Line 3 from Airport South station in Guangzhou airport to reach Guangzhou East Station to board the train to Hong Kong. I am planning to follow same route on my way back from Hong Kong to Guangzhou airport for the flight to Melbourne. As I am just transiting, my stay in China would be less than 24 hours.

Answers (1)
Answered by Denny from UK | Aug. 19, 2018 23:44
Hi, if you would travel like India-Guangzhou(less than 24 hours)-HK, and HK-Guangzhou(less than 24 hours)-India, you avail of the 24h twov in Guangzhou in both ways. No visa will be needed.
Related Questions:
Hey I live in new Zealand got Fiji Passport travelling to Pakistan stop ...
Asked by Khushnuma from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2016 20:37
I am visiting Shanghai for less than 24hrs on cruise from Japan to hong kon...
Asked by Mrs highes from United Kingdom
| Mar. 01, 2015 20:47
Hi im from philippines i would like to visit for tourist in hong kong then ...
Asked by Ralph from Philippines
| Jan. 14, 2016 03:46
I am a uk citizen travelling on a cruise ship from Kagoshima into Shanghai ...
Asked by Tina from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2018 16:27
Im a Ghanaian in Macau on a visit. Can I come to Hong Kong with out visa.
Asked by Collins Amponsah Boakye from Ghana
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:21
I need work permit
Asked by Ghulam Bahrain from Pakistan
| Jun. 04, 2018 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)