Asked by lavanya from Nepal | Aug. 06, 2018 04:53
About:China Embassy in Nepal

How can Nepali apply for Honk Kong and Macau visa for just vacation L type visit.

I am a Nepali citizen and I travelling with my family to Hong Kong and Macau for tourism purpose.How to apply for both visas and can we apply for a group entry permit as we are a family of four?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Pearce from UK | Aug. 07, 2018 19:19
For HK visa, you need to provide copy of passport, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and your travel plan. For Macau visa, you should prepare the required documents including copy of passport, the filled-out application form, 2 passport-style photos, bank statement, hotel reservation, flight itinerary and travel plan. Next, submit the application to the China embassy in your country. You can contact the embassy to inquire if you can apply for group visa for that trip.
Related Questions:
i am australian residents, nepali citzen i want to go honk kong for a week ...
Asked by Mr.Bikash from Australia
| Apr. 29, 2010 04:47
propose of visit hong kong
Asked by deepak from Nepal
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:54
with a nepali passport can I get tourist visa staying in the US?
Asked by pri from United States
| Jan. 05, 2018 02:14
Visit visa of macau for Nepali people
Asked by Shyam from Nepal
| Mar. 22, 2018 21:37
I am a citizenship of Uzbekistan but live in Malaysia.
Asked by Tatyana from Malaysia
| Jan. 22, 2018 02:35
I am a nepali citizen having student visa of japan.i want to visit HK for 1...
Asked by Shankar mahat from Nepal
| Sep. 27, 2016 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)