Asked by Pooja from China | Aug. 05, 2018 11:19
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I am Nepali.. now I am in china I wants to go honkong for work how can I get work

I am Nepali now I am in china I want to go honkong for work how can I get working visa I want to know process of China to honkong

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Honduras | Aug. 07, 2018 18:37
To apply for HK work visa in mainland China, First, prepare the relevant documents: copy of passport, the application form, passport-style photo, copies of your work experience and certificate of degree, copy of residence permit in Saudi Arabia, your HK employer's application form, copy of your contract, copy of the company's business license, copy of the company's financial support proof, and introduction letter of the company and others. Next, submit the application to China embassy or post it to HK immigration department directly.
Related Questions:
Hi I am Nepali now I am in china I want to know process of China to honkong...
Asked by Pooja chhetri from China
| Aug. 07, 2018 18:23
Hi, I am in China now for a holiday, Can I apply for a work visa in China i...
Asked by tyler from United Kingdom
| May. 13, 2014 04:54
Hi I am Nepali working in Qatar. I want to go hongkong to work. what is the...
Asked by Mr.Chandra from Nepal
| Sep. 30, 2010 01:47
I am Nepali and now I am in Ireland as student. As i wish to visit Hongkong...
Asked by Ram from Iceland
| Jul. 02, 2013 03:31
about hong Kong visa
Asked by shamser from nepal
| Sep. 08, 2015 02:26
i am nepali studying in malaysia i want to go to hong kong for holiday how...
Asked by tashi from Malaysia
| May. 02, 2013 04:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)